CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY STATEMENT
CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
At Cascade Australia we are all about “Growing to Meet Customer Needs and Achieving Total Customer Satisfaction!” This is our customer statement and is a core value for our business. We aim to meet this statement by achieving all of our customers’ expectations.
Cascade Australia has a customer orientated company culture. We are committed to doing what it takes to achieve total customer satisfaction. Our team members promote the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of Cascade Australia, which include providing excellence in customer service.
This policy applies to the provision of goods and customer service provided by Cascade Australia Pty Ltd. We are proud of our product offering to the material handling market. Everything we do from prototypes, design and manufacturing, right through to the delivery of goods to aftermarket service, we have our customers' expectations at the forefront of our minds.
STANDARDS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Cascade Australia is an accredited ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 45001 manufacturing business. Our quality customer experience starts with marketing of our material handling products and the creation of a positive customer relationship which extends beyond the delivery and entices return business through our high quality product and excellence in customer service.
Our highly skilled and experienced sales and customer service team achieve total customer satisfaction by:
- Sales: Results from solutions through partnership. In providing the right product for the right application ensures customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Communication: We listen to understand our customer requirements.
s: We respond to all our customer enquiries on the same day and establish a follow up process to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Advice. We offer experienced and expert advice on all our products to all of our customers within related industries.
- Retention: Our customers and their customer experience is of the utmost importance and we aim to ensure that all our existing and new customers are satisfied with their customer service experience.
- Feedback: We seek customers for feedback. Feedback through email, phone and surveys is always followed up in a professional and responsive manner. We regularly conduct surveys so we know what is important to our customers. We then analyse feedback and make improvements.
- Continual Improvement We like to do things right the first time, every time, however we are constantly working to improve our processes and products.