New Facitlities, New Opportunities for Cascade New Zealand
After more than 20 years at their previous address, Cascade New Zealand has moved to a new facility. The new location includes offices, amenities, and 1500 square meters of warehouse space – almost twice the size of the previous building.
The new space allows Cascade New Zealand to provide better service to customers than ever before, including:
- Repair and refurbishment of Cascade attachments
- A full attachment remanufacturing program
- New attachment installation on customer lift trucks
- In-house manufacturing of custom products, forks, and traction battery boxes
- Ample warehousing and parts storage for keeping customers supplied with the things they need
“Thanks to our loyal customers, we outgrew our old facility,” says Fred Furlani, General Manager of Cascade New Zealand. “This new location is part of the continuous improvements we pursue in providing those customers with higher levels of support and service."
The new location also provides a larger environment for employees, customers and visitors to collaborate, including an in-house product training area dedicated to customer sales staff.
Cascade New Zealand looks forward to a new chapter of providing high quality materials handling to our customers.
Cascade New Zealand's new building