|Cascade Corporation Adds Magnetic Fork Covers - DAGS to product line up.|
Cascade Magnetic Fork Covers - DAGS are designed for use in any application where forks are used to lift products that could be damaged from contact with bare forks. These versatile magnetic covers have been used to protect a wide variety of loads including but not limited to painted metal, anodized aluminum and wood products.
Developed for the painted metal and aluminum industry, DAGS protect surfaces subject to scratching or wear, including powder-coated metal surfaces or anodized aluminum. Drivers can install the DAGS in seconds without any tools. These durable magnetic fork covers consist of a black rubber upper layer, a metal inner core and a magnetic bottom layer.
• Install or remove in seconds—no mechanical or electrical work required
• Adheres securely to forks
• Resistant to abrasions, atmospheric agents and oil
• Stores within easy reach on any flat metal surface on the forklift
• Lightweight, does not limit truck residual capacity
• Heat resistant up to 176º F / 80° C (up to 248º F / 120° C as an option)
• Reduces noise
Cascade Corporation was established in Portland, OR in 1943 and is the global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of materials handling and construction equipment and related technologies. Cascade's advanced damage-reduction technology, flexible manufacturing, short lead times and quality products strengthen the company's position as the premier supplier to the material handling industry.
Visit our Forks section or Options & Accessories section for more information.